Sonicator Plus 920 Combination Therapy Machine | E-Stim & Ultrasound
THE SONICATOR PLUS 920 E-STIM AND 2 CHANNEL ULTRASOUND FROM METTLER
The new Sonicator Plus 920 the go-to combination device for practitioners looking to offer use both therapeutic ultrasound and electrical muscle stimulation. The new Sonicator Plus has a microprocessor which delivers multiple treatment options with: interferential (4-pole), premodulated (2-pole interferential), medium frequency (Russian), EMS, high volt, TENS, microcurrent and direct current (DC) waveforms.
The Sonicator Plus 920 Accessories
The Sonicator Plus comes with a 5.5 cm² applicator that can deliver both 1 and 3 MHz ultrasound using a dual frequency.
The Sonicator Pluse 920 Features:
The ability to use 2 different waveforms on 2 different channels at the same time.
Amplitude modulation options such as the surge, reciprocation and vector sweep.
Frequency can be modulated in the interferential and premodulated waveforms in addition for use with a static frequency.
Benefits of the Sonicator 920 Use:
With 90 pre-programmed treatment options, the Sonicator Plus 920 allows for quick set up. Designed with a membrane panel and touch-sensitive screen, clinicians can efficiently arrange treatments which helps cut down on set-up time.
The biggest benefit of the Sonicator Plus 920 is it can be used to provide electrical stimulation or ultrasound alone or as a combination therapy when using the premodulated, TENS, high voltage, microcurrent and DC waveforms. This ability to offer dual treatment makes it an efficient, yet powerful modality for any clinic.
Ultrasound/E-stim combination therapy has been shown to provide the following rehabilitative benefits:
- Decrease pain: Whether dealing with chronic pain issues like arthritis or acute pain from a sports injury, ultrasound and electrical stimulation (used alone or together) has been scientifically shown to decrease patient pain.
- Decrease Inflammation: Inflammation can affect range of motion and increase pain for patients. Ultrasound/e-stim combination devices can efficiently decrease inflammation particularly around the joints.
- Increase Muscle Strength: Electrical stimulation used in the Russian waveform (medium frequency current in alternating pulses or bursts of energy) has been shown to help increase muscular strength after an acute injury or with chronic conditions that result in muscle weakness.
- Aid in Tissue Repair: Both therapeutic ultrasound and electrical stimulation aid in tissue repair: electrical stimulation stimulates the cells to reproduce and speed healing of tissues while ultrasound reaches the tissue beneath the skin's surface.
- Decrease Scar Tissue: Scar tissue is fibrous tissue that can create its own set of issues. Therapeutic ultrasound has been found to be effective in looking to treat scars by increasing the extensibility of mature collagen which positively decreases the fibrous nature of the tissue.
Optional Sonicator 920 Accessories include:
A 0.9 cm² applicator at 1 and 3 MHz can broaden the treatment applications of the Sonicator Plus 920. Also, an accessible storage cart makes the most of clinic space while a carrying case for easy travel use makes it possible to offer ultrasound/e-stim for home patients and on the go.
Weight: 11 pounds, (5 kg)
Dimensions: 4.9 in (H) x 13.6 in (W) x 10.5 in (D), 12.4 cm (H) x 34.5 cm (W) x 26.7 cm (D)
Warranty: 2 years on unit, 1 year on applicator and cable