Intelect Legend XT Combo Electrotherapy and Ultrasound Machine - 2 or 4 Channel
Choosing the right ultrasound therapy combination device
Looking for an advanced therapy system that is capable of offering ultrasound therapy in addition to electrical stimulation? Look no further. Meet the Intelect Legend Electrotherapy System. This innovative system is available as available in Two-Channel or Four-Channel Combination Stimulation/Ultrasound Therapy Units or Electrical Stimulation-Only Units.
Combining the benefits of ultrasound with electrical stimulation adds to the therapeutic value of any device. With the ability to reduce pain, lower inflammation, facilitate the healing of soft tissue and scar tissue repair, combination units offer a non-invasive option for many diverse patient populations including:
Arthritis (Osteo & Rheumatoid)
Frozen Shoulder Syndrome
Temporomandibular Joint Disorders (TMD & TMJ)
The Intelect Legend XT Combination Therapy System Advantage
- Multiple Ultrasound Therapy Options: The Legend Ultrasound System features both 1 MHz and 3.3 MHz frequencies with either pulsed or continuous therapy operation. And as an added feature, the Intelect device was designed with a soundhead applicator warmer to increase patient comfort.
- Multiple Electrical Stimulation Options: The Intelect Legend Ultrasound system was designed to offer the following e-stim options: Interferential, Russian, biphasic, high-volt, microcurrent, and premodulated, making it suitable to use for varied patient problems and injuries.
- Optional Upgrade: With this option, clinics that decide they would like to switch to a four-channel system can easily upgrade their two-channel unit at any time, making this one of the most versatile ultrasound therapy machines on the market.
- Innovative Treatment Options: With the advanced Intelect Combination Systems, it’s possible for practitioners to treat patients with either ultrasound therapy and electrical stimulation either alone or simultaneously increasing treatment time efficiency and maximizing therapeutic benefits.
- Optimizes Record Keeping: Keeping accurate patient records is a must both for insurance purposes and to adequately track patient progress. The Intelect Legend System makes record keeping easy with a built-in patient data card documentation system which is able to store patient profile and modality information. Additionally, practitioners can save user-defined protocols for future use which helps cut down on set up time.
- Two or Four-Channel: Understanding each clinic’s needs are different depending on their patient population, the Intelect Legend Electrotherapy System was designed as either a two or four-channel device.
- Top of the Line Soundhead Applicator: The soundhead applicators included with the Intelect systems are ergonomically designed making them easy to use. Additionally, each clinic can choose which size soundhead applicator would be best for their clinic’s needs. Clinics can choose from1 cm2, 2 cm2, 5 cm2, or 10 cm2 soundhead applicator size.
Accessories for the Intelect XT from Chattanooga
All Intelect Legend Electrotherapy units include five patient data cards, lead wires, electrodes, and two Nylatex wraps for easy set-up and use. As a bonus, each ultrasound therapy/e-stim combination system also includes the Ultrasound soundhead applicator of choice along with a 9-oz. bottle of ultrasound gel. And with an optional ergonomically designed cart, the Intelect Legend device and its accessories are easily used and stored.
The Intelect Legend Electrotherapy Systems is one of the most advanced combination device in the market today. It’s an excellent choice for clinics looking to offer their patients the most cutting edge ultrasound therapy and electrical stimulation.